If you crochet, you know what I’m talking about.
1. Where I go, my yarn goes.
2. Hate sewing in the ends!
3. When people ask, “What are you knitting?”
4. The frustration of frogging your work
5. Counting stitches and getting interrupted
6. Untangling yarn
7. Having your furniture swallow up your hooks needles or stitch markers
8. When your family or friends find tiny yarn scraps throughout the house
9. Pattern hoarding
10. Never having enough yarn!
If you can relate to more than half of these statements, crochet is definitely a dominant part of your life!! Hook on!